fot

Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:50:08 -0600
This one is as bad as the one about the two doctors playing golf. They finish
the
first hole and one doctor gets out his scorecard and reaches into his pocket for
his pen -- and pulls out a rectal thermometer.

He says "Damn -- some asshole's got my ballpoint......."

--

TR6 -- 29 years old
TR4 -- 39 years old