fot

Re: Exhaust Wrap

To: grand_wazoo@flinet.com
Subject: Re: Exhaust Wrap
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:47:30 EST
We have run wrap the same header wrap since 92 with an inexpensive mild steel
header. Of course, with our level of preparation and frequency of entries,
this might have an influence. We have a stock early TR4 radiator and engine
bits with the exception of aged TR-666 Isky cam and lightening of various
reciprocating and rotating parts.

Not bragging ot complaining...it is just the way it is.

For serious front running racer's, the ceramic coating is the likely
application, methinks, in retrospect.

Joe Alexander

<< Amen to John's note.  Adios 2 sets of headers and it was ugly.  I
recommend stainless
 and suffer the heat.  Pretty sure my stainless headers came from UK a few
years ago.

<< Amen to John's note.  Adios 2 sets of headers and it was ugly.  I
recommend stainless
 and suffer the heat.  Pretty sure my stainless headers came from UK a few
years ago.
 Lot's of hours and no sign of a problem.