fot

RE: Exhaust wrap

To: "'John Macartney'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust wrap
From: Chris Holbrook <cholbrook@ttcautomotive.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:55:40 -0500
Well Mr. Macartney, I really don't know what to make of this! On the one
hand you are supposed to be trying to support the marque, and in the next
moment you are beating it to death. As an ex Vitesse owner, a 1600, the
original prototype 2 litre, and a 2 litre convertible, all with overdrive, I
thoroughly support the efforts of our friend in blowing the doors off the
latest and greatest from the best of today. To all accounts, its exhaust
sounds magnificent to boot! As for comparing it to a lawn mower, well
really!

As a thought, when is the tractor you are ever so slowly putting together
scheduled to run, and will it beat the lawn mower? Maybe a race could be in
order, from one pub to the next of course, nothing too complicated you
understand. Also, this event must be planned to take place only when I am
next over there, and perhaps Mr. Richardson would volunteer to decide then
penalty you pay if the other guy wins, which by the sound of it is almost a
foregone conclusion.

I will now stand aside to avoid the blast of huffing and puffing, and
possible other forms of exhaust, which will surely emanate from the
immediate surrounding area as you read this, and look forward to hearing
from you soon.

All the best John, and see you soon,

Chris