fot

Re: Fred Opert's shop

To: brooks@belcotech.com
Subject: Re: Fred Opert's shop
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 09:16:22 -0500
Jack,

If you go there read up on Doretti and look for my parts. they look like
triumph stuff.....wind shield top and healy looking bumpers would be tho
only odd stuff Oh yea the Dash!!!!!!!!!!

Automobile Quarterly 34-2 for the Doretti Story

Also the Cal-Sales story. Sorry  I cleaned that attic out in 87

T.R.