fot

RE: Fred Opert's shop

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fred Opert's shop
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:06:07 -0500
Scott,

Thanks.  Looking at the Fred Opert website, I have a feeling there aren't
going to be a whole lot of old TR spares laying around, but when I have a
chance, I'll buzz by his current shop.  Ramsey is a little further, but
still within 20 minutes.

Anybody have any personal regards I can give to Fred?

BTW - Was he into racing TR's or just a place some of y'all got work done?
Should I try to recruit him for the list?

Later,

Jack