fot

RE: Fred Opert's shop

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fred Opert's shop
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:25:35 -0500
BINGO!  Although the phone number is now ProClean.  I jumped on this one.
TR asked about a blue Doretti......

Thanks Jeff!  I'll try to buzz by there tonight, before any of you guys have
time to get into town. <smile>  That whole section of Route 4 has had major
changes in just the 10 years I have lived here.  I don't hold much hope that
there is still a race shop there, but you never know.

I'll let y'all know what I find,

Jack Brooks