fot

RE: The Hub of the Issue

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Hub of the Issue
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:05:07 -0600
        << In the beginning we found that the hubs broke because they
were using a
        SQUARE key in the axle and as the hub tried to turn it would
actually roll
up over the key and break the casting.  >>

Would that also be the case with the later, rotoflex cars?  They don't
have a key in the area of the outer axle/hub interface, do they?  I
think it's splined there, unless I'm mistaken.

Scott