fot

Re: GT6 Tranny for a 1296 engine

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Tranny for a 1296 engine
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:24:56 -0500
use the gt6 shaft and shorten it to the spitfire length.  we make a cluth
disc that is the gt6 spline size with a spitfire diameter.  i would
certainly look at the layshaft and replace the bearings.  also, you must
replace the snap ring on the main shaft between 2nd and 3rd gears. this is
NOT a resuable snap ring. please let me  know if we can help.  clutch price
is on our web site.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.