fot

Re: The questions three.

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 17:33:12 -0500
At 05:21 PM 3/6/00 -0400, Bob Lang wrote:
>I mean it's only fitting that John get an FTD in Mark's car - it would
>sort of balance things out... in the big picture, that is.

I'll need to get a lot more seat time before then to have *any* hope
of catching mjb!

>Now, how to we buy time??? Hmmm, if I figure that out, I'll post it on eBay.

That's really the big problem - if you figure it out, be sure to let
me know, *please*!

>p.s. Caterham rentals... now there's an idea.

I sure hope that everyone else thinks it's a good idea, too and
shows up with money in hand...

>How about stuffing a Spitfire motor in one of those babies...

It wouldn't be as fast as the Ford Zetec, I'm afraid.  Of course, the
Ford isn't legal for VTR...

>You could run in Exotic Prepared class... Nah!

I'd still like to try our canonical rotary-powered Mayflower! <grin>

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu