fot

Re: The questions three.

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: Andrew Mace <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:21:18 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Bob Lang wrote:

> I mean it's only fitting that John get an FTD in Mark's car - it would
> sort of balance things out... in the big picture, that is.

All of which reminds me to ask: a. Mark, any chance I could get an
autocross ride this year, and b: If so, do I need to bring my own clutch
and/or gearbox (ala Hudson, Wisconsin)? :-) Barring that, any East
Coasters want to bring bits of the Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4 in their
luggage, for reassembly in Portland?

> Now, how to we buy time??? Hmmm, if I figure that out, I'll post it on eBay.

We don't need to figure it out, all we need to do is post it there and
someone WILL buy it. Check out the bids thus far on the pair of Lucas
sealed beam headlamps -- the ones where it is plainly noted that the low
beam freakin' filaments DON'T WORK! (Hello, is this the way we all equip
our "show" cars?)

--Andy