fot

Re: The questions three.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The questions three.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:15:33 -0700 (MST)
   I'll need to get a lot more seat time before then to have *any* hope
   of catching mjb!

Well, just fly out to Utah for our region's divisional (or will it be a
National Tour, where's my notes?)  Labor Day weekend out at Wendover.
At the moment I'm planning on using that event to warm up for Topeka.
We'll see how the season progresses.

If you can't make it this year, remember that next year VTR will be even
closer to Salt Lake.

   I'd still like to try our canonical rotary-powered Mayflower! <grin>

You know, I haven't seen the ad for the clapped out Mayflower that shows
up in the Salt Lake paper once a year or so.  It could be a likely candidate.
Finding a dead or dying RX7 donor should be no problem, though my welding
skills might be!

mjb.