fot

Re: From Rover to Triumph

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: From Rover to Triumph
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 07:03:24 -0700
Paul,
The latest edition of "Motor Trend" shows a number of concept cars that
have "Billet-Cut Styling".  I guess the designers ran out of ideas and
started stealing from the insides of engines.  However there was one
bright spot worth noting.  The Jaguar F-Type concept car is a beauty to
behold!  I just hope it sees the production line!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer