fot

Re: From Rover to Triumph

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: From Rover to Triumph
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 00 08:13:35 -0800
>However there was one
>bright spot worth noting.  The Jaguar F-Type concept car is a beauty to
>behold!  I just hope it sees the production line!

I saw a write up on that one at the magazine stand and for the first time
in over 20 years thought it might be a good idea to have new car.  Up
'till now my 1960 Land Rover and 1961 TR3A were about as new as I could
want.  But that F-type sure was a pruutty unn  But it would mean a new
wordrobe to go with the car...maybe a new hair style too...

I could learn to like jags newer than an XK120C if that one came into
production as shown.  Well I take that back I am smitten with the lines
of the XJ-13 and it is newer than the C type.

Take care

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.