fot

Re: "Rover may be a Triumph"

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: "Rover may be a Triumph"
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 00 08:22:24 -0800
>So, do you think Ford will be owning BMW soon???

It was my understanding that Ford's bid was basically turned down and GM
has the current bid.

I've been anticipating new factories in the US, lower priced Land Rovers
going head to head price wise with Chrysler/Benze Jeeps and A stripped
down 'Vet rebadged as a Triumph and a caption to read "Triumph the heart
beat of America".

8*)

I'm not very keen on a family sedan being badged as a Triumph.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.