fot

"Rover may be a Triumph"

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: "Rover may be a Triumph"
From: "fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:47:37 -0800
Teri Ann wrote :

> I've been anticipating new factories in the US, lower priced Land Rovers
> going head to head price wise with Chrysler/Benze Jeeps

Please, I hope they don't do that.
I go once a week (job related) to the Mercedes factory in Vance, Alabama,
and I see first hand what problems they have here.
The ML is in no way at the usual MB quality level. (I have other names for
it)
As much as I like my RR and SII, and an LW underway to import here, please
keep them as Brits, and if possible without BMW interference.

> I'm not very keen on a family sedan being badged as a Triumph.

You should have driven an 2500PI, that would change your mind :-)

> TeriAnn    http://www.overlander.net

BTW, congrats on your nice website :)

fredd