fot

FOT #2

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT #2
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:34:56 -0600
I don't quite know how to say this, so please bear with me while I try.

I received a note from John Macartney apologising for causing offense
through some of his previous off-the-subject messages. John explained
that he occasionally does things that he would normally not do. The
reasons are best left unexplained, unless John cares to do so.

Please join me in reassuring John that he should stay on this list. It
means a lot to him and to us.

I will take my foot just far enough out of my mouth to remind the rest
of you bozos that you don't get the same excuse, however.........

--

TR6 -- Spring!
TR4 -- Sprang