fot

Re: U joint Troubles...

To: Malaboge@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U joint Troubles...
From: "ALAN N. TAYLOR" <atenglish@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:36:30 -0800
I checked my Hardy Spicer u-joint inventory and this is what I found. HS195
has a grease fitting and the cross section diameter is .625  .  HS161 does
not have a grease fitting and the cross section diameter is .657  .  Both
are dimensionally correct for the halfshaft/driveshaft. Due to constant
problems I use only u-joints made is the US or UK. Hope this helps........AT