fot

Re: A couple questions

To: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: A couple questions
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:07:16 -0700
NASA, Huh???  It never ceases to amaze me how the stalwarts of Triumph fame seem
to be so pervasive in other areas as well!

Regards,
Joe

P.S. I used Kendall GT1 Racing oil in a 230 ci 6 cylinder Camaro I autocrossed
back in the late 60's.  After 127,000 miles, the only discernible problem inside
the engine were cracks in a couple of piston skirts!  Good stuff, that Kendall!