fot

Re: Pile-o-Parts

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@phase.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Pile-o-Parts
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 14:42:31 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Mark J. Bradakis wrote:

> Drat.  If my car parts budget had more than $1.36 in it right now, I'd
> probably be gassing up the 1 ton van instead of sitting here at my desk.

But that's exactly my point. I'll bet between the hundred or so F's of T,
that we could scrape up a couple of grand for this stuff. Granted, I
could buy the whole lot, but then my racing season would be over - before
it even started.

And it could take me five seasons to sell everything off...

Mark - Triumph 6 cylinder cams... Triumph 4 cylinder cams...

SAH.

SAH Weber manifolds for GT6 - two of them! Mk 1 and Mk 2!!! (One each).

This is _a find_.

I'll post any details as they become available.

> mjb.

regards,
rml
p.s. It's looking like the parts might be in CT and the seller is
possibly in VA or something. Kewl.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |