fot

Re: Pile-o-Parts

To: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Subject: Re: Pile-o-Parts
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 15:59:46 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Susan Hensley wrote:

Hi,

I'm perfectly willing to act as the "drop-off/distribution point", as I
think the parts are in CT. I just need a few folks to commit some money
for the deal.

Right now I'm pretty close $$$-wise to being able to pull it off.

The only flywheel in the pile is an SAH lightened "long snout"
TR5/TR250/early TR6 unit. That's a really limited market, although I just
happen to have one of those cranks in my street TR6...

So - keep those letters an postcards coming.

regards,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |