fot

LUCAS STARTERS

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: LUCAS STARTERS
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:42:50 EDT
Amici:

A local auto electric outfit that we use for maintaining our trucks and
equipment (and also some TRIUMPH related stuff) says one of their suppliers
is 'cleaning house', and wants to get rid of some NEW LUCAS STARTERS at $100
each.  They describe them as 'for Austin Healey, MGs, and TRIUMPH TRs.  I
don't know, but I assume they are the later TR3/TR4 model starter.  I do not
know how many they have, but they have 'some'.  They want $100 each with no
core required.  If you have interest, you can pursue it on your own.  Ask for
Mike at:

KAESTNER AUTO ELECTRIC COMPANY
262/547-9600

Bill Dentinger