fot

Re: LUCAS STARTERS

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LUCAS STARTERS
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:50:40 -0500
Regarding starters..

I once got (and still have) a lucas starter for my TR4a -but was labled for
an application for a Jaguar 3.8s.  When compared to a geared -high end
starter -this unit turns FASTER. I've had this starter since 1991.

Mordy

btw...my www master has been very busy...he is developing a new home page
for a large corporation that is due to "roll-out" by the ides of April.  He
will eventually, get to the fot-racing stuff soon.    In terms of new things
that I'm going to add to the site...I know there are mistakes..(I just wish
I new how to do the site myself..)

"Advertisements" from the era. -So if you have some items that appeared in
print and can scan...send them to me.