fot

Re: Mid-Ohio News

To: Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio News
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:16:23 PDT
>From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
>To: N197TR4@cs.com
>CC: fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio News
>Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:45:08 -0400
>
>Joe ,what do these shirts look like ? only have a million  t- shirts now ,
>could  use some that do not have food stains on the front .may be i should
>sit up in the lazy boy while watching rpm tonight and eating  salsa , chips
>with some coors.

   (BIG SIGH) Ron, Ron, Ron... You simply MUST get an OFFICIAL FOT TEE
   SHIRT (pat. pend.)! They are very the heighth of fashion!!!!

   Got to the FOT web site and look at the shield and think of it
   plastered accross your er, chest.

   It is specifically salsa repellent, provided it is properly treated
   (usually with a combination of Castrol, Mobil I, water wetter, blood
   sweat, tears and Guinness). Of course, once treated with the
   aforemention the salsa is hardly noticeable.

   Another reason you want an OFFICIAL FOT TEE SHIRT(pat. pend.) is if
   you don't have an OFFICIAL FOT TEE SHIRT(pat. pend.), the rest of us
   will think you like MGs... or worse... Porsches!

   Respectfully,
   Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)