fot

Re: Need Weber tuning suggestions

To: twakeman@cruzers.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Weber tuning suggestions
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:24:10 EDT
twakeman@cruzers.com writes:

<< Personally I think anyone with a lick of sense would be running SUs on
 these TR engines.  I never claimed to be that smart.

 TeriAnn          >>

Through most of the 60's, 70's, and early 80's; this college fraternity
brother of mine raced a rather strong Datsen 2000 for the times.  We helped
each other with our cars, and towed and camped together at the races
(sometimes with our kids).  He started out using SU's, went to Webers, and
then returned to the SU's.  He could never make the Webers work.  This is not
to say that trying to make them work isn't a big challenge for a lot of
people, since there are a lot of Webers in use.