fot

Quest for O-Rings (Update)

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quest for O-Rings (Update)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 20:33:38 -0700
Thanks to all who provided suggestions for locating Weber soft-mount O-Rings.

Today (after an exhaustive search) I located a large cache of them right here
in my own back yard.  Checker (Shucks/Checker/Kragen)
Auto Supply had several packages of 4 that were exactly the right size for a
whopping $2.39 per package (that's less than 60 cents
each)/

A great find considering every other option was to buy the whole kit for
anywhere between $14 and $19 each., and I would need 2 kits.

In looking at the package when I got home, I noticed that the O-rings were made
in Italy.  Very fitting, I suppose!

Joe (C)