fot

TR4 sway bar for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 sway bar for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:11:04 -0600 (MDT)
Speaking of trips, I need to make sure I've got gas and beer money for the
trip to Portland coming up way too soon.  July is only a couple of days away!
Hmm, my wife Karen will be coming along, guess I better put food and shelter
in the budget as well.

Anyway, to raise some extra travel funds, I'll likely be putting on my parts
merchant hat a bit more frequently over the next few weeks.  For instance,
tonight I was looking for a Spitfire bit and tripped over a piece of steel,
that steel being a 5/8" rear sway bar for a TR4.  Probably got it in in '89
or '90 when I was autocrossing the Rust Rocket.  Never been used, includes
mounting hardware and instructions, such as they are.  Current list price on
such an item is something like $169.95, I'll let it go for $60 plus shipping.
Any interest?  I guess I could also offer to sell the front sway bar (3/4" ?),
which did get used, and is currently still bolted to the remains of the car.
Let me know if interested.

mjb.