fot

Re: Rear Brakes

To: jaboruch@netzero.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Brakes
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:47:20 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/00 10:11:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jaboruch@netzero.net writes:

<<  I have 9 inch alfins at the back, and already have the bias bar set as
far rear as it will go.  I know that there were some aluminum 10 inch rear
drums available way back when, does anyone know of a source for any?  If not
I may just put steel 10 inch drums on and live with the extra weight in the
back >>

I have the 9" aluminum drums on the shelf, and the 10" heavy steel drums on
the car.  I was going to convert to the 9" aluminum drums, but now I am
having some second thoughts.