fot

Re: racing Vitesses

To: greenman62@hotmail.com, GRMTim@aol.com, mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net,
Subject: Re: racing Vitesses
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:57:23 EDT
In a message dated 08/21/2000 8:23:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
greenman62@hotmail.com writes:

<< I know Dennis Wilson had Newman's car at one time... (I've
      some videotape of his race at the Runnoffs in 1981). I believe the
      car was sold about 8-10 years ago...  >>

Isn't that the TR6 Bill Warner has.  I think so.

Denny Wilson was at GRATTAN last week end driving his Lotus Super 7.  He was
on the pole for the Group TWO feature race about ten seconds a lap faster
than I could go, but he only finished ten laps in the race.  Don't know what
happened.

Bill Dentinger