fot

Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph

To: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:34:48 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, T.R. Householder wrote:

> Friend wants some info on 4.3 ltr Chevy conversion including
> Adapterplate to TR 4  or 6 trans., or Nissan Trans. Any suggestions

Not sure if anything actually exists, but check with John's Cars in the
Dallas/Ft. Worth area. They offer a lot of conversions. I know they have
a GM V6 conversion for TR7 - but I don't know for sure if they have
anything for TR4/TR6

The John's conversion for TR7 is for the 3.8 Buick, although a few folks
have figured out how to modify it for the 4.1 Buick motor. Those things
make a lot of power, especially with forced induction.

Waaaa-Hooooooo.

> T.R.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |