fot

Re: Protocol on the FOT List...Website activity

To: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: Protocol on the FOT List...Website activity
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:16:27 -0700

jmwagner wrote:

> Joe, FOT, et al,

> I don't know if I've really offered much an answer here...  but Joe is
>right...
> There should be an ongoing interest in keeping FOT focused.
>
> --Justin Wagner

I am rather curious about what it was that prompted Joe A's original post.  It
came at a time when there was much discussion regarding
SCCA autocross rules.  This makes me wonder if Joe is regarding that an
inappropriate subject.

If that is the case, then I think I (and several others) are not FOT list
material.  I cannot participate in road racing at this time
in my life because I can neither afford the time of the money to travel the
long distances required of such an endeavor.

But I was under the impression that FOT embraces all sorts of Triumph racing
not just road racing.  If I am wrong, I feel that this is
rather an elitist attitude and I will gladly remove my presence from the list!

Regards,

Joe (C)