fot

Re: Protocol on the FOT List...Website activity

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Protocol on the FOT List...Website activity
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:19:25 -0700
Joe,
I was hoping that would be your response.  I was concerned because your post
did not say what you were referring to and the only thing
that was going on at the time was autocross rules.

Thanks for clearing that up.  You can chalk up my response to "paranoia"  :)

Now I will go back into my Lurk mode!

Regards,
Joe (C)