fot

Re: TR 6 FACTORY HARDTOP

To: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@pop.mindspring.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TR 6 FACTORY HARDTOP
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:48:41 -0600
FWIW I sold one that needed paint, had a dent needing repair, and had stains
on the headliner last year for $500.  I had 2 other guys wanting it at $500.
I think this fellow is dealing with a hard top that matched the car and was
damaged, hence the insurance claim. The guy that bought mine, had at least
the $1000 number in it to get it to match the car. I would humbly suggest
that  number is more appropriate in his particular case. I think he asked
the question the wrong way.  He doesn't need classified ad prices, i.e.;
what they are selling for, rather what it would cost to replace the unit and
get him back to where he was before the tree, ton of bricks or hang glider
fell on it!

Bob Kramer
TR4, TR4A, TR6, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net