fot

Re: TR 6 FACTORY HARDTOP

To: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@pop.mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: TR 6 FACTORY HARDTOP
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:41:20 -0500
Just backing up Bill's comments, a quick search of completed items on ebay,
the place everybody pays way to much for stuff came up with one TR6 factory
hardtop.

It sold for $635.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=505248299&r=0&t=0

Good luck with the insurance folk, Jeff.