fot

Re: Sway Bars: A new company

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sway Bars: A new company
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:00:18 EST
In a message dated 1/18/01 11:16:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaskas@earthlink.net writes:

<< Lots of traffic on the anti-roll bar diameter but no mention of the length
of the arms to the suspension points.

Hi Kas,

I just measured the side arm that I could get to.  The rest of the car is
blocked in from storing junk from my father-in-law's  estate.  This dimension
is approximately 10-1/2 inches.  This length is governed by how far forward
the bar is mounted to keep it from sparking off of the track surface.  That
is why I measured and drilled my own 1/2" hole in the aluminum side arms
after the bar was mounted.

Question for SCCA FOTers: Our boy just called me.  He had bought a new helmet
because he thought that the Snell 1990 ones are now outdated.  Now he hears
that they are good for another year (2001).  Is this true?

How old are your seat belts and sholder harness allowed to be?  (5 years?)  I
will not be receiving my GCR for another two weeks.