fot

TR4A IRS Surrey Topped Racer-Front Alignment

To: ianhome@acohs.com.au
Subject: TR4A IRS Surrey Topped Racer-Front Alignment
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:22:49 EST
On your TR4A, you should have 3 degrees fixed caster.

We did 1.75 degrees camber and have been very happy with it for 8 years on
both radial and bias tires.

K & S Alignment Shop, the "Indy Car People", recommended 1/8 toe out, as I
remember. It causes a very mild amount of darting under braking in my
car...perhaps not yours....but it suposed to better in the corners.

Others may have other experiences.....

Joe

<<
 Thanks for intro. Tomorrow I am having front end alignment check. Can anyone
 give me any thoughts re camber/caster toe in for track set-up. Was going for
 0' toe in  and say 30 neg camber, but not sure about castor. Who do you
 suggest I talk to, or send a message

 In anticipation, thanks..

 Ian
 777