fot

Re: Lowering the front of a Spit

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Lowering the front of a Spit
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:10:47 -0500
joe, you are right on the price bu you forgot the "rest of the sotry".  the
price includes not only the carrera shocks, but also springs with 10" height
and  rates iin 20 lb increments from 175 to 525 lbs.   just wanted to be sure
you compared apples to apples. thanks, ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.