fot

Re: Couple of questions....

To: ROBERT DARDANO <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Couple of questions....
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 02:06:33 -0600
ROBERT DARDANO wrote:

> Michael    Richard Good is a list member and may all ready weighed in re
> your question  he makes and sells several performance parts for Tr's
> including  roller rockers  cams etc "GOOD PARTS" is the name of the co
> #610-777-4457   and EM is goodparts@desupernet.net I am pretty sure he will
> give you some insight

He hasn't yet, but, with regard to lifters, a couple of other people
have said, "hey, not worth it," so I'm inclined to accept that general
wisdom since the gains are very small, and in that context, it simply
means that if the risk of failure exceeds the amount of power
improvement, just leave it alone. (!) Even a hardheaded character like
me can figure that one out. <smile>

Cheers, Rob.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

`70 GT6+ (being refurbished, slowly)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (organ donor)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (daily driver)
`64 TR4 (awaiting intensive care)
`80 TR7 (3.8 liter Buick-powered)
`86 Nissan 300ZX (the minimal-maintenance road car)
`68 VW Type II Camper (Lancia twin-cam powered, but feeling its age....)

Remember:  Math and alcohol do not mix... do not drink and derive.