fot

Re: Autocross @ Mid-Ohio

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Autocross @ Mid-Ohio
From: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:28:08 -0400
I am of the opinion that anything that anyone wants to organize under the
Triumph flag is great. The focus being the activities at the track specific to
the weekend (Sat and Sunday). I  would not want to see activities conflict so
everyone can enjoy everything. I sort of monitored the activities in 1992 and
will do the same for 2002. TRA was discussing moving their concours show and
award dinner  to Friday in a effort to benefit  all participating. This is just
talk at this time as nothing has been firmed up as far as a National in the area
in 2002.

The thing made Mid Ohio such a success in 92 was the coming together of Triumph
people from all walks of life. As far as I'm concerned more is better. I did
Talk to the one guy I knew that used to Autox a TR3. He gave me this Name. Ron
Katz, 2924 Olive St., Columbus Ohio 43204 614 276-1867 <gt74celica@aol.com>. Ron
is the Solo II Coordinator for the Ohio Valley Region of SCCA. FYI!!!!

T.R.