fot

RE: brake line question

To: "'Michael D. Porter '" <mporter@zianet.com>,
Subject: RE: brake line question
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:49:14 -0700
 Yup. I should have made all that more clear. I've used flex line from the
t to the wheel without problem, but I wouldn't run it from the MC to the
T, for just that reason.

My pedal isn't soft at all, but I used good lines (Earl's). And I both
clip the lines away from any chafe and install a chafe guard (a piece of
plastic tube).