fot

Re: TWS Marvelous May Races

To: rgk@flash.net, fot@autox.team.net, N197TR4@cs.com, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: TWS Marvelous May Races
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 18:36:03 EDT
In a message dated 05/22/2001 2:50:25 PM Central Daylight Time, rgk@flash.net
writes:

> Art Summerville asked me if I thought Bill Dentinger might come to the race
> at Hallet. CVAR fumbled a bit this year and the October race normally at TWS
> was switched to Hallet, near Tulsa. It's freshly paved, and should be great
> weather. I'd like to encourage any and all FOT to put October 27-28 on their
> calendars and join us. You are probably closer than I am!

I might.

I done worst stuff.

We already have two events scheduled for October.  IRP and BLACKHAWK.  Both
very traditional with us.  I don't think we can cancel either of them.  Let
me talk to WISMER.  Both Brick and Wismer have run HALLET in the past, but
have not been back for a while.

We'll have to see.

Bill Dentinger