fot

Re: Wheel Options

To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: Re: Wheel Options
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:49:40 -0600 (MDT)
If you are willing to spend a few dollars, I'd recommend getting some
Keizer three piece lightweight rims.  They are probably the best bet for
price to weight ratio for autocross cars.  And you can get them drilled
to fit the 3.75" bolt pattern and 55mm center bore.  You've probably seen
them, but if you need a reminder of what they look like, check out the
photo of Junior at http://www.team.net/mjb.

Unfortunately, the Fat Chance Garage has not ordered any wheels from them
this season, or last season for that matter, so I'm not sure of the current
pricing.  If interested, I can find out what some representative numbers
would be.  Actually, there is a chance I might be getting some 15 x ?? wheels
that would happen to bolt on to a TR7 later this summer.   I could end up
with a spare set of used Keizers in 5" or 8" width.

mjb.