fot

Forwarded note [ames@cmn.net: RE: fot-digest V1 #361]

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded note [ames@cmn.net: RE: fot-digest V1 #361]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:21:15 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than fot@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: "Robert Ames" <ames@cmn.net>
     Subject: RE: fot-digest V1 #361
     Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:27:49 -0600

To Fot,  From Robert Ames, rebuilt Ambro Triumph #57.
Question.  After a ground up this winter, the Ambro is over heating.  Last
year I put in a 6 core radiator and new oil cooler and it ran so cool I had
to tape it off at most events.  This year it overheated once and now the
gauge will move and jump around 10-20 degrees.  I replaced the water pump
after the overheating. Any suggestions?? I really want to get this worked
out before pulling it all the way to Mid-Ohio next year.

Thank you in advance for suggestions.