fot

LuK Clutch Kits

To: fot@autox.team.net, vucinic@b140.aone.net.au
Subject: LuK Clutch Kits
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:04:46 EDT
Peter, Jack (B) and FOT

Peter Vucinic, our "down under" FOT, was looking for a user friendly clutch
for 140HP TR4.

It took Jack Brooks to remind me that I use a LuK Clutch in both of my cars
and very successfully in the race car for 9 years.

It also reminded me that the source of these clutch kits are just a couple of
miles away from me. So let me share the information.

Retail is $149.95 plus shipping and the Kit number is 19-030 for a TR4A-TR6.
No sales tax is involved, unless you are from Montana or California, where
they have stores.

Clutch Masters
800.363.9825
Waterloo, Iowa

The kit usually consists of:

Clutch Cover
Clutch Disc
Throw Out Bearing
Pilot Bushing
Alignment Tool

If you call, and Jim answers, tell him I sent you. (no $$$ interest, but he
has taken care of Jack Drews and me, by stocking this stuff on the shelf
without us requesting it.

 Background on Jim...he is an Iowa Boy. He was living in Montana and working
for Clutch Masters. He wanted to return to be closer to family and gave
notice.   They regarded him so highly that they opened a store for him in
Waterloo.

(Peter, can I help you further? They have stock on the shelf)

Joe Alexander