fot

Re: LuK Clutch Kits

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Subject: Re: LuK Clutch Kits
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 09:47:31 -0700
It seems to me that a standard TR-6 clutch should work just fine. Didn't the
FI TR-6s have 150hp?  We have the standard Borg &Beck discs relined with a
high rpm capable lining since the new "non-asbestos" yellow in color linings
won't tolerate 6,000 rpm for long without spliting and comming off of the
disc.

Regards, Greg Solow