fot

Re: : TR4A - TR6 REAR HUBS

To: gasket.works@gte.net
Subject: Re: : TR4A - TR6 REAR HUBS
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:33:13 EDT
The conversion parts we use are 260/280 ZX 2+2 parts Mordy...I know they are
not 240 z as they didn't have the finned drums. i pull these from the 2+2
cars and later 260 or 280's. Haven't looked at the Z catalogue....never had
one of these fail but may do some part number research for futuire reference.

Cheers!!
Bill.

P.S. I'll bring you the spacer back sometime. It was supposed to have the
hole cut to fit the other spacer stepped OD (needs a bigger ID to fit the hi
torque starter front....same one as on your race car). Appreciate you
efforts.

If you are going to be around labor day weekend i will come pick up the press
too and bring the shim.

P.P.S. Bought Joanne a new Chrysler convertible for her birthday ( abit early
but hey...it's end of year sales time!!) What a hunk. Solid as the jag and
Lincoln we drove and the top still goes down. She loved her LeBaron and this
one is ten times more like driving a 'vault'. First US convertible inibody
engineered completely as a convertible....and it shows. Will show you at the
track at Buttonwillow if she drives up with the kids.

Cheers again and let me know if you need anything as well. Will tell you
about my arythymia too.........