fot

Friends of Triumph Nominee...Mike Rose

To: mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Friends of Triumph Nominee...Mike Rose
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:59:30 EDT
FOT...            meet  (lytspeed@wcnet.org)   Mike Rose

I'd like to nominate and introduce Mike Rose of Findlay, Ohio. Mike has been
asking me questions about preparing a TR3A for Vintage Racing. He recently
went to visit Jeff Snook....

He grew up in a Triumph family, as I think his dad was a Triumph
Dealer...I'll let him expand on that.

When he got to the point of asking about dual master brake systems and billet
rear axles and hubs from Cambridge, I decided that he was more serious than I
thought...ergo, I think he belongs on this 'august' list.

Please someone second the 'nomination; to this 'non-organization'.  (Mike,
you may expand on any bio info that you might think that you would like to
share)

FOT LIST: Please help mentor Mike as he prepares his TR3A for vintage
racing...I have done enough damage.