fot

RE: VTR National in Breckenridge

To: "'TRBILBO@aol.com'" <TRBILBO@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR National in Breckenridge
From: Jim Elbe <JElbe@superflow.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:54:33 -0600
      As a very new member to FOT ( last week ) I'm sorry I didn't get to
meet more of you at Breckenridge. As a host member I had to work the rally
and the banquet in addition to entertaining various members of my family
that came up to visit. In my spare time I was trying to hold off Joe and
John for FTD in the autocross. They actually let me hold it for a short
period of time ( white TR4 #223 ). Great fun !!
     I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed the event and got home safely. On
behalf of Rocky Mountain Triumph Club I would like to thank all of the
attendees for coming out. Without people like you the event would not have
been a success.
     I'm enjoying the exchange of info and hope to meet some of you at
Mid-Ohio next year.
     If in Colo. Springs look me up.
                                                                 Jim Elbe

     P.S.   281 cars registered for car show many more parked outside
               27 states and Canada represented