fot

Re: Explosions

To: paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Explosions
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:41:01 EDT
In a message dated 09/11/2001 9:44:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk writes:

> We're just receiving TV news of the terrible disasters in New York and
> Washington.
> I'm sure the hearts of all of us in England go out to all the families of
> those who've lost their lives and  those who have been injured in this
> flagrant outrage levelled at our American brothers and sisters  - and all
> other decent people on our planet.
>
> It is high time that the sewers of the world are are dealt with in a fashion
> that suits the rats that infest them - lest the free world as we know it
> falls
> into the "abyss of a new dark age."
>
> With love and deepest sympathy to you all

Dear Paul & Julia,

Amen, and thank you for your warm thoughts.

Make no mistake.  These terrible acts are acts against the 'Civilized World'
and not just America.  The 'Civilized World' will have to respond and deal
with this.

Bill Dentinger