fot

Explosions

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Explosions
From: "P Richardson" <paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:13:23 +0100
We're just receiving TV news of the terrible disasters in New York and
Washington.
I'm sure the hearts of all of us in England go out to all the families of
those who've lost their lives and  those who have been injured in this
flagrant outrage levelled at our American brothers and sisters  - and all
other decent people on our planet.

It is high time that the sewers of the world are are dealt with in a fashion
that suits the rats that infest them - lest the free world as we know it falls
into the "abyss of a new dark age."

With love and deepest sympathy to you all

Paul and Julia