fot

Re: Weber Jets

To: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>, " FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber Jets
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 01 07:45:52 -0800
> dual fuel pumps.

If you have not already get yourself a high quality fuel pressure
regulator.  Plumb that and a permanently mounted fuel pressure gauge into
your fuel delivery system.

You want a max of 3 pounds down stream of your pressure regulator.  Make
very sure any regulator you look at will work properly down to the 2
pound region.  Many are intended for higher pressure requirements of four
barrel American carbs.

You know, the stock fuel pumps are almost always perfect choices for
DCOEs since they like the same low pressure high volume kind of pressure
that SUs & Strombergs like.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937